Job offer 2020-2021
Native English teacher at Accredited Italian Embassy School in Beijing
The Accredited Italian Embassy School in Beijing is inviting applications for a Native English Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
Within the framework of the School’s values, the ideal candidate shall inspire love for learning and sense of confidence in the students, while understanding different cultures of the children and recognizing their learning needs through positive relationships.
- Degree/qualification for teaching. Degrees in Science of Primary Education, Science of Education, Pedagogy, and Psychology are most favored titles;
- Former experience in pre- and elementary school;
- Math teaching skills;
- Intercultural skills and sensibility;
- Knowledge of the essential principals of pedagogy and didactics;
- Knowledge of operative methodology for the organization of the educational context, the management of the activities and the documentation;
- Knowledge of the “Reggio Children Approach” and “Cambridge Curriculum” will be preferential prerequisites.
Interested candidates must send an e-mail with their CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. The salary details will be disclosed and discussed with the shortlisted candidates.